Thursday, July 30, 2009

Making Cookies

One day we decided to make cookies. There are too many of us now to just pull up chairs to the counter. So I got out a large orange extension cord so that my Kitchen Aid could reach the table. We then proceed to have a ton of fun resulting in a large mess and some really yummy cookies.
Here are my cute little chefs!
The ingredients
Seans favorite part
Ryan has one of the longest tongues I have ever seen!

One proud moment!

She is intentionally showing off her teeth! She is missing quite a few and the new ones have no room to come in. Poor thing is a definite candidate for braces!

2 comments:

Grandpas Cook said...

Hope you saved me some of those yummy cookies.

Cute helpers Julie.

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Your house is always cooking soemthing delicious and yummy!!!! lets go get a job with an orthodontist so we can get the "hook up" in a few and thousand dollars later years for BRACES!