Sunday, August 23, 2009

Emma's First Day of First Grade

On August 17th 2009 Emma entered the first grade at American Heritage Academy in Cottonwood, Arizona. She was so thrilled to finally start school again that she woke up at 5:30 got dressed, made her bed and was ready by 6:15. The next two hours were complete torture for her. She was way excited to have Ms. Plapp be her teacher. She did get a "first grade" haircut- I about cried when they chopped 9 inches of hair off- but it is what she wanted. GOOD LUCK EMMA!!!!

4 comments:

Trezise Momma said...

I love Emma's haircut. She looks os grown-up! Can this possible be the preschooler I had at my house a few years ago??

Grandpas Cook said...

Emma, you look so cute. Love you, grandma and grandpa.

The Sorensen Bunch said...

She is a cutie and I know a cute 1st grade boy who likes to hold your first graders hand!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Oh so cute!! She looks so grown up!