Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandma!

Happy Birthday Grandma! I have the most wonderful mother1 Yet, I am the world's biggest slacker when it comes to birthdays this year; sorry this is soooooo late. She had a rotten day of being sick, but her birthday dinner was good. Yay! Hope you have a wonderful year and everything you wish for. Thanks for always being there for me and making the sacrifices you have over the years- it means the world to me. Love ya, Julie BTW in the past two and a half years this is the only picture I have of you- we need some more!

3 comments:

Trezise Momma said...

Happy Birthday to Julie's Mom. We love Julie, so we love you too!

Grandpas Cook said...

Thanks Julie.
Love you bunches.
Mom

Thank you Trezise Momma.

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Mom! Yay! You are wonderful.

Yes, Julie we need more pictures of you guys. Next month we are going to get you.