Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight Party Bus!

After I physically had to remove my children from the van, I put 6 women in my Odyssey and comfortably drove an hour to Prescott. We ate at Outback Steakhouse and then drove to the New Harkins Theatre in Prescott Valley where we "stood" in line for Twilight. CJ, Julie and I hid in the bathroom until the enormous line began and than we snuck in and got the best seats available! It was awesome!! (I will be honest the books are much better, I believe the screen writers could have done a better job.) After the movie we went outside and took pictures and goofed off. I didn't walk into the door until 11:20.
Alicia, Emily, Julie, Tori, Julie, Kelli, CJ and Lindsay
In the theatre
Aren't we excited!
It was such a fun girls night; good food, good friends and just good fun!
We make scary vampires!

6 comments:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

SOOO Much FUN! Thanks for the complimentray bottled water int he car as well! YOU ROCK!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

BTW-When DID you get family pictures and change your top? It is sweet!

Dizzy Kate said...

I love girls night. It looks like you have a fun group. You look so cute in all the pictures.

Unknown said...

Sweet! I love the girls night! Sounds like you had a great time!!!

Trezise Momma said...

Sneaky, sneaky Miss Julie, hiding out to get the best seats. I am impressed. There's a true friend and Twilight fan.

TexasTwinsTwice said...

how fun!!! I just finished the twilight books and I have to say--they are GOOOOOD! I'm thinking I can't wait for the movie to go to redbox now. =)