Sunday, November 2, 2008

30 DAY NOTICE!!

Alright after much persistence from my husband I have decided to go private. As of December 1, 2008 I will no longer be public, if you would like to continue viewing my blog and keeping in touch with me or my family you will need to do one of the following:
  1. Talk to me (not very reliable, but if you persist it will get accomplished!)
  2. Post a comment and tell me so
  3. Email me and let me know: jhoggard@gmail.com

Sorry for the inconvenience, but my husband has some "substantial evidence" and is defending his side as well as any lawyer out there (plus I do feel good about it.) Thanks for understanding- Julie

18 comments:

Grandpas Cook said...

Sounds good. Send me an invite.

Michelle said...

Well, I bet I don't really have to tell you I want to be invited...but be sure to send me an email! :)

Trezise Momma said...

Hey, include us in your blog list! We don't want to miss a thing!

The Travis' said...

I would love to stay in touch. Sign me up!!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Don;t go private without me!!!!! danrsorensen@hotmail.com (don;t foreget the r) stinkin' lawyers- ha ha ha they ruin all the fun!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

BTW- What are you doing about the twilight movie?!!!!!!!!!!

The Bargar Beauties said...

Include me please! ktbargar@msn.com

Stacey said...

Include me with all the rest on here. I love being updated on you and your beautiful family...

Lindsay said...

Bryan has convinced me to do the same. Make sure you send me your email. lindsay_hepworth@hotmail.com

The Travis' said...

looks like you need e-mail addresses to send out the invite. Mine is banddtravis71@gmail.com
Talk to you later.

Stacy said...

Count us in...we love seeing what's going on with you and your family! jsdhinton@hotmail.com

allison said...

count us in. aren't those lawyers convincing! oh, and nice new background. ;)

kj said...

Keep me on your list too!

Jessica said...

Invite me please

The Gordon Bunch said...

Can we be included in your blog? I love to view the many talents of Julie Hoggard!!

fort mcdowell said...

Please include me. Hey, I opened up a blogger account just to say this, that ought to count for something!

Natalie Ann said...

I would love to be included, since we will be working together.
You are going to be awesome!! The girls will grow to love you as much as we do!!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Count me in too!