Tuesday, February 17, 2009

2009 Daddy Daughter Dance

Emma's school has a yearly Daddy Daughter Dance around Valentines Day. It was on February 6th this year. They were both very eager to attend, Emma wrote her Dad a note to invite him, and Shiloh planned a nice dinner before the dance. In preparation Emma allowed me to play with her hair and she wore a nice new dress for the occasion. I thought they were so cute walking out the door together. They had a wonderful time, and stayed up late dancing and enjoying each others company.

8 comments:

Grandpas Cook said...

Sweet pictures. Emma is cute in curls.

Michelle said...

Emma is a doll! How cute!

I'm glad she had a fun date with her dad.

jer and lous crew said...

so cute...little girls need that special time with there dads for sure...looks like fun...loves

Unknown said...

I love these pictures. I especially love Emma's little hand on her daddy's knee. How sweet is that?!

Trezise Momma said...

Wow, Emma sure looks beautiful for her big dance! Her dress and curls are lovely.

The Bargar Beauties said...

Emma looks so grown up! That is so sweet. I think thats so important to have daddy daughter dates, I remember doing that with my dad. Very special!

kj said...

This is so sweet!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

I think every school should do that!! Why don;t we do that for achievement days anymore? Emma is sooo pretty! I love that girl!