Sunday, February 8, 2009

Under Major Construction

I am teaching myself the HTML of blog templates! Therefore my blog will be undergoing some major construction. Since I do not have huge amounts of time- my blog might look silly at times. You can have a good laugh if you wish!
I have figured out how to get rid of the annoying little lines around pictures and headings or how to make them huge and hillarious. How to create any size of columns and multiple ones at that. If you have a question ask me- it's actually a lot simpler than I first thought. Anyways please forgive my changes and mismatched stuff at the moment! Thank you.
I have also discovered facebook, but already have internal struggles as to whether or not I should keep it up. What do you guys think? Anyways figuring this HTML out is a good outlet for me. Not that I have anything else to do HA! Hope you are all looking forward to Valentines Day- I know that I am!!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks for your help Julie!

I'm excited to see all the fun things on your blog!

The Travis' said...

Hey Julie,
I love the new background. How did you get your header like that?? was it from a different website or did you scan it in as a pic and insert it into your header??
Talk to you later.

Julie Hoggard said...

Becky- I have printshop and I created a page layout and saved it as a jpeg picture. Then I inserted it and deleted the title and subtitle- and just put in the pic. Good Luck!

mommafar said...

Love the new look! I want to learn to do this! Elaine

kj said...

I'm completely impressed!

allison said...

html - way to go! as per f.b. be on it... just avoid the temptation to surf it. it's an easy way for people to find you, if you want them to... but it can be a time thief.