Friday, June 13, 2008

ABC Tag

ABC Tag

  1. Attached or single: Attached
  2. Best Friend: Shiloh of course
  3. Cake or Pie: Cake (Chocolate)
  4. Day: My perfect day would be sleeping in, going to Disneyland with my entire family and then ending it with a camp out under the stars.
  5. Essential item: Friends
  6. Favorite color: Right now it's Yellow
  7. Gummi bears or worms: Gummy bears
  8. Home town: American Fork, Utah
  9. Indulgences: Sonic Happy Hour Drinks and Frosty float from Wendy's
  10. January or July: July, I love the beginning of a monsoon after all the heat
  11. Kids: 1daughter and two sons
  12. Life is incomplete without: Laughter
  13. Marriage date: April 28, 2000
  14. Number of siblings: 1 and her name is Michelle
  15. Oranges or apples: Apples
  16. Phobias or fears: I am afraid of loosing friends or family
  17. Quote: "If you can't reach for the sun reach for the stars be the best of whoever you are" (or something like that)
  18. Reason to smile: Goofy comments from my kids and my husbands face hehe
  19. Season: Summer- no school and all the fun in the water you can handle, vacations together
  20. Tag: Stacey Hinton
  21. Unknown fact about me: I welded for a summer job after I graduated from BYU
  22. Very favorite store: Barnes and Noble
  23. Worst habit: Sonic Happy Hour Drinks during the HOT summer
  24. X-rays or ultrasounds: Ultrasounds to see babies
  25. Your favorite food: A good Tamale
  26. Zodiac sign: Gemini

4 comments:

TexasTwinsTwice said...

If I ever need something welded I'm calling you! It's so cool you know how to do that. I could spend HOURS in Barnes & Noble (w'out kids of course!)

Grandpas Cook said...

Nice Quote. I want to be invited on your perfect day.

Michelle said...

Man, the Sonic happy hour drinks must be good. I'll have to try them. I didn't know you loved Barnes & Noble that much. It's such a fun place. I could be one of those nerdy people that could go on a date there and read for hours, but Aaron would never go for that! :)

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Ummmm ultrasounds to see a new baby? ha ha ha