Sunday, June 22, 2008

King of the castle

I give up- I will have a heart attack by the time I am 30. Yet Sean imagined a castle from the table and then created a throne on top. I do not want to know how he got up there or how he got down. I took the picture because he asked me to and I love him, but then I went in the other room to read books to Emma and Ryan and prayed he would be safe or would learn a lesson. Notice the cape- it has now been a constant for about a week and he loves going outside and letting the wind blow it because it means he's flying.

4 comments:

Grandpas Cook said...

Now there is a boy who knows how to have fun.

Michelle said...

That picture is a classic! I am so glad you took a picture even though you had a heart attack when you saw him on there!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Sean belongs in MY household w/ ALL the boys and their super TALL towers (2 chairs stacked on one another)and bruises from falling off of those make shift towers. Boys will be boys....except Dacie is followiNg!AAAAAH!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

soooo sweet! If it makes you feel any better--Kennedy has been climbing on our little table like that---and I know she doesn't have NEAR the coordination to stay balanced like Sean! It freaks me out!