Saturday, June 14, 2008

My Movie Reviews for the week

We went with the Riggs on Saturday to see Kung Fu Panda. It was AWESOME, and I highly recommend it to anyone with or without kids (which is everyone :)) All the kids were having some big belly laughs, and the adults loved the humor, and the movie came with a pretty good moral. I enjoy Jack Black humor without looking at him. My second movie is one that is a few years old, but one that I hadn't seen before. With the new batman movie coming out, and my son dressing up as batman every single day I decided that I would watch one. FX is famous for showing previous sequels before a movie is due out and so I watched Batman Begins. I came into the movie knowing very very little about him and walked away impressed wondering why I had never watched this movie before. It is great- not intended for children or anyone that hates violence. I am so looking forward to "The Dark Knight" and wish is wasn't already taken as a Mankino night. I might have to go see this one by myself unless I have a crazy friend who wants to go! (Come on Christian Bale is a hotty!!)

4 comments:

TexasTwinsTwice said...

I've heard Kung Fu panda is sooo good, so we'll have to see it soon. That Jack Black comment made me laugh! I know I've seen that older Batman movie, but I can never remember plots, so I'm sure I could use a refresher!

Grandpas Cook said...

I just watched Nacho Libre tonight with your dad, Michelle and Aaron. That was silly.
So bring on Kung Fu Panda.

Michelle said...

I really want to see Kung Fu Panda. It looks cute. I agree that Jack Black is a little hard to watch, but I think Nacho Libre has to be a classic. Haha. I love your movie reviews.

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Oh Val Killmar (sp) is soo hot-ha ha ha ha