Saturday, July 19, 2008

Batman: The Dark Knight

HOLY COW!! This was probably the most intense movie I have ever watched in my life. I normal wouldn't watch this kind of movie, but the whole idea of Batman intrigues me and the story is impressive. I was a bit freaked out, but at the same time I loved this movie and was totally drawn into the plot. If it had gone on any longer I might have had a heart attack. Another exciting aspect of this movie is the fact that I was able to watch the TWILIGHT PREVIEW!!! December 12 I will be at the movie theatre! My next review will be of Brenden Frasier THE MUMMY in two weeks.
**Do not take kids to this movie, use the bathroom before hand, and enjoy the batbike!

3 comments:

Grandpas Cook said...

I'm thinking about waiting until the TV version comes out. It sounds a little too intense for me. I can't wait to hear about The Mummy. TV version for that one too.
I must be getting old.

TexasTwinsTwice said...

I'm glad you liked it. Afterall you missed playing softball for it--and few things are more important than softball! =)

Michelle said...

Emma-I can finally see your kitty countdown! I love it! It is so cute! I can't believe you are going to be in kindergarten in just 12 days! Hooray for you!