Sunday, May 4, 2008

Collin Raye Concert

On Saturday our family went to the Verde Valley Fair in Cottonwood. We rode some rides, watched them auction some animals, and got sunburned. It was a fun family affair. We then hired a babysitter and went back for a Collin Raye Concert. It was awesome!
This picture was taken with a cell phone camera, so it really doesn't do the concert or the distance justice. Shiloh and I were on the 3rd row in the middle, only about 20 feet away from CR. It was SWEET! Below is a 12 second recording from my camera, still not high quality but great proof. It was a very enjoyable concert.

4 comments:

TexasTwinsTwice said...

HOW FUN! We must be BIG TIME to be getting Collin Raye all the way out here! =)

The Sorensen Bunch said...

I was there ON the phone thanks to my calling Ray buddy! Thanks for the clip--next year it is a third wheel date w. me and the hoggards baby!

Unknown said...

How fun for you! I love Collin Raye. I saw him in concert years ago, and it was great.

Michelle said...

Nice! Collin Raye is so great! I'm jealous!