Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Verde River Fun

For playgroup this week we went to the Verde River by Tuzigoot National park. I didn't plan very well mainly because I had never been there before So after two hours of fun we were all sunburnt and hungry and we were all drenched (I was wearing jeans and tennis shoes.) Yet we had the most spectacular time- we had a ton of friends there, everyone could play, we went on tadpole searches (I caught my first one and it was so neat,) and visiting in the beautiful weather was heaven. Here are some photos I took.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

What a fun place for playgroup! Glad you had a good time!

Grandpas Cook said...

Your kids are lucky to have a fun mom like you.

The Sorensen Bunch said...

HOWEVER I bet you missed your 'favorites'!!! looks so fun, we have now added playgroup onto our summer schedule, that might help me make it there more!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

it looks like you guys had a great time! I love that little spot--so neat, I never knew it was there until last month!

Unknown said...

I am glad you brought your camera! I forgot mine- dang it! I think that was a fun day. By the way had fun playing ball with you on Friday!:)

Camilla said...

Glad you had a fun time! I know what it is like when you forget some things you think that you would have remembered, right? Live and learn, and remember is what I tell myself often.=)