Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Happy "32" Shiloh

My wonderful and supportive husband who is in his "old" 30's just celebrated a birthday. I love to tease him about being so much older than me (3 years- hehe) and the fact that he's in his 30's, but sadly my time is approaching to let go of my carefree 20's. If you were unaware of how old he is and just looked at the presents he received you would believe he was much much younger. Take note: Season 1 of The Muppet Show and PlayStation2 with games (see pictures below.) We were able to go to "The Asylum" up in Jarome for lunch thanks to Grandma and Grandpa watching the kids. I am glad that Shiloh is in my life and can put a smile on my face in any type of situation- have a wonderful year babe!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Shiloh! I love the picture with Sean playing PlayStation with you! That's great!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Uh, I just need to let you know: 32 is NOT old....because that is my age-haha! =) Happy Birthday Shiloh!