Monday, August 4, 2008

American Heritage Academy

I've had a lot of comments about Emma's school start date. Let me explain; she is attending AHA, and the Kindergarten starts a week earlier. They call it Kindergarten camp and it's only for half a day and much more relaxed than school. Emma considered this her first day of school rather than when the entire K-12 first day next Monday! So that is why our clock was counting down to today! I just took her there and she is on cloud 9, I can't wait to pick her up in a few hours! When I went and picked her up she talked nonstop about school for a solid hour and this is the paper she brought home. She then talked to a bunch of family on the phone for another couple hours- I am so happy she is this excited about school. What a huge sucess!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations Emma! What a big day for you!

Julie, I bet you are excited to pick her up!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

oh how exciting! I can't believe she's already in Kindergarten--they grow so stinkin' fast huh?! =)

Jessica said...

I hope she likes it there!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Oh GOOD! I am glad the mom knew when it started. BTW- Game at 6:30pm against THE OTHER TEAM--be there...no FUn plans for you!