Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Water Slide

For playgroup today we went to Brenda Williams house and played in her pool as well as her water slide. Sean became a pro at climbing and sliding, it's fun to watch him try new things and be more adventurous without Emma around. It's always such a kick pulling up to playgroup and seeing 10 or so minivans. I am truly at a fun stage in my life- glad I can see the humor in a lot of situations because when I was younger I never pictured myself being married young or being the mother of 3. Good thing I've had divine intervention to bring me such happiness!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

That looks like one fun play group activity! Wow!

TexasTwinsTwice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TexasTwinsTwice said...

Her house is soo fun huh?! I have to laugh about that mini-van comment---sooo true! =)

tiff said...

I'm interested....what did you picture your life being like when you were younger?