Thursday, August 7, 2008

My cute kids!

I just love my kids- and want to show all my relatives who never get to see my kids how great they are! That really sounds stuck up, and I know that I shouldn't have pride- but sometimes I can't get enough of my family. I think this is why I am going to have such a hard time with Emma being in school all day- but I am also excited that she is growing up and getting to be so independent. Hope you enjoy my pictures!
This is Sean and his friend Parker!
How many time do I need to say get out of the dishwasher?
A brother/sister moment!
Emma and Sean in a "rocket"

This one is for you, Michelle, the outfit has been adorable!

3 comments:

tiff said...

Is that how you clean Ryan? :)

tiff said...

P.S. You're not stuck up--you're a mom! And that's what blogs are for!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

EVERY Mom should love her kids and think they are THE WORLD--it's the way it should be. Your kids are adorable, and you have every right to be proud of them!