Monday, September 29, 2008

Very Busy Saturday!

You know that relaxing Saturday that you long for each week- the one where you even get to relax in a bubblebath. Yeah that one, can you envision it! . . . . . I long for one of those in my near future. Last Saturday was so jammed packed that we split up as a family to accomplish it all. 1st off my cousin Stacey was married, it was up in Utah and so I was unable to attend. It sounded wonderful and judging by the pictures it was beautiful. Congratulations Stacey!!
My other cousin, Brittney, was having a babyshower down in Scottsdale, and so I took Emma and we went shopping then went to the shower. Afterwards we went to Olive Garden to relax before we drove 2 more hours home. Here is a pic of Emma standing next to a cute onsie she painted for baby Eli who is going to join the world around October 26th. I have a pic of my prego cousin, but am waiting for the pic to be emailed to me it will be added to this post at a later time.
It was Verde River Days in Cottonwood, and I had to make four dozen cupcakes for our booth (American Heritage Academy Parent Council- did you know I was Secretary?) they needed to be there by about 9am. I raced them over and then became jealous that my "boys" all were going to be able to go. Here are pictures of Verde River Days which was a blast!
I got Emma home just in time for me to race over to the church to watch the Relief Society Broadcast, which I nearly slept through because the day was so exhausting. It was nice though, and I slept very well that night!

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Thanks so much, wish you could have been there though!!! We have crazy Saturday's like that but it is kinda fun to run around then go home and relax every once in a while...

Grandpas Cook said...

Everyone looks happy. Another divide and conquer accomplishment. I always liked those days.

Trezise Momma said...

Looks like you and your family have been busy lately. We sure miss the Hoggards! Sean is getting to be quite a big boy! He should still be about 6 months, right. Man, time flies.

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Whoa--busy day for sure! It was fun chatting a little with you at the broadcast. Those onesies are super cute & the Verde River Days looked like TONS of fun!