Saturday, October 25, 2008

I've been tagged- 8

8 TV Shows I like to watch:
  1. Smallville
  2. The Office
  3. Scrubs
  4. NOVA
  5. Clone Wars
  6. Friends reruns
  7. Everyone loves Raymond reruns
  8. M.A.S.H. reruns

8 Restaurants I like:

  1. The Brick Oven
  2. Olive Garden
  3. Casa Bonita
  4. Jamba Juice/Cold Stone
  5. Nic's
  6. Haunted Hamburger
  7. Mortons Steak House
  8. Javelina Cantina

8 Things that happened today:

  1. Woke up at 5:30 with my two sons
  2. Watched the BYU vs. UNLV game
  3. Pulled my kids on a wagon trip
  4. Talked to my sister in law Angela for 45 min on the phone
  5. Went to Dennys with my kids- refused to pay for my daughter hard and gross dinner, then whipped out a 20% off the entire meal coupon. I think they hated me!
  6. Told Shiloh to go to work (I know it's Saturday, but it was more work keeping the kids away from him working then to have him just gone. What can I say: I'm mean.)
  7. Didn't make my bed for the seventh day in a row- no surprise to my sister. Where are you now Michelle- I'll still read you spelling lists while you make my bed.
  8. Blogged

8 Things I'm looking forward to:

  1. The Elections being over
  2. Family coming into town for Thanksgiving
  3. Christmas
  4. Not making dinner tomorrow because it's Shiloh's day to cook
  5. Ryan's collarbone healed
  6. Sean being completely and totally potty trained
  7. Emma's tooth falling out- it's creepy watching it wiggle back and forth
  8. Shiloh coming home by midnight so I can fall asleep

8 Things on my wish list:

  1. To go to Europe
  2. To skydive
  3. Sleep in on occasion
  4. Loose another 15 lbs and feel good
  5. Find a cheap piano- I've been looking for almost a year with no success
  6. Honestly: I need to jump off the gossip bandwagon. Sadly I can't see when I ever got on- it's never been a problem for me my entire life, but recently I have felt really really bad about a few things I have said.
  7. Continue my New Years resolution clear to the end of the year- only 2 months left. First time ever that I have been successful. (Recycling, and not using plastic grocery bags)
  8. Have my children get baptised, go on missions, get married in the temple and maintain a strong testimony so we can continue life together forever!!

I tag:

Anyone who has the time to!

3 comments:

Grandpas Cook said...

Fun Tag. I enjoy learning about people. Especially my own kids. Good job on your New Years Resolution.

Michelle said...

I would still totally make your bed! hahaha :)

TexasTwinsTwice said...

cool tag--I love learning new things about you! I'm with you on creepy wiggly teeth. Oh, and I'm glad you've finally realized your hurtful comments about me were out of line. I forgive you--hhaha j/k! =)