Saturday, October 25, 2008

Ryan Update

Now that it's been almost 3 days he is feeling much better. He is still extremely tender and is restricted with his movement, but he has learned to cope and can now do as much mischief as before. We talked to a friend of ours who is an orthopedic surgeon and he told us that the brace really isn't necessary because little children heal so quickly (which is a relief because we still don't have it yet.) Thanks for all the support and prayers in behalf of Ryan they have truly been a blessing. I am grateful for such wonderful family members and close friends- Thanks guys! For those who have no idea what I am talking about read my post called "Poor Ryan."

5 comments:

The Travis' said...

Hey Julie,
Thanks for the message on my blog. I don't get very many so I was excited that I got one, and even more excited that it was from you!!!
We are living in Buckeye. I love our new home. You guys will have to come over for a BBQ sometime when you are in the area. Maybe we will wait till it warms up. That way we can have fun in the pool. It has been kind of cold lately.
That is so cool that you got my old calling!!! I was wondering who they would put in there and thinking that if I had a choice it would be you!!! You are awesome and will do great!!!
Hope poor Ryan gets better soon!!! He is too cute to be in so much pain:( :( I had a broken collar bone when I was little too. I don't remember it now, but my mom said I had a really hard time with it. It was when I was first born so I wasn't active yet like Ryan.
Anyway, I'd better go.
Talk to you soon.
Love, Becky

Stacey said...

Oh my gosh that is so sad what happened. scary thing is Kaylee just did a back flip out of her crib yesterday so nate lowered the mattress so it wouldnt happen again. I am glad Ryan didnt break anything else. I hope he gets feeling better soon and everything heals good.

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Oh I hope it heals soon! Poor guy--that is so scary!

kj said...

Okay...things are totally falling into place (no pun intended...seriously) with our conversation this afternoon. Yes, Poor Ryan! Hope he is completely healed soon. How terrifying!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Had no idea this happened---aaaaahhhhhh!!!!sweet sweet ryan