Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Me- Alice? U decide

I got on my sister Michelle's blog and found a fun little quiz to find out which cullen I am. I loved the books, and even have a couple books with autographs. Anyways I found out that I AM AN ALICE! Which means: You are intelligent, outgoing & stylish. A true girly girl, you love shopping and makeovers. Although you are a generous friend, you can be coy, tricky & very persuasive in order to get your way. You are known to zone out occasionally during conversations, but your friends forgive you because you are understanding, supportive & know how to throw one heck of a party! How much fun was that! You can decide if that's me or not :) BTW I can't wait for TWILIGHT to come out in only 37 days!!! Wooohoooo!!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Don't you just love that quiz! So fun. I am excited about the movie too, but I'm a little worried it's going to be a lot more harsh than I envisioned reading the books.

andrea said...

I might have to give this a try, Julie. Thanks!

Trezise Momma said...

I am an Esme. I am not really surprised though, if I had to guess who I was, I would have picked Esme. You are a total Alice! I cannot wait for the Twilight release, but I have to say that Edward looks totally different in my mind's eye than the actor playing him. I am a little disappointed to let "my Edward" go.

Grandpas Cook said...

Oh yeah. That's you. :)

jake.shalise said...

Hey you guys! How are you? I found your blog from the family ha ha! Your blog is cute!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

I'm one of those lazy people that are just waiting for the movie to come out...though I keep hearing the books are FABULOUS! =)